Tuesday 21 September 2010

Giller Longlist Announced

Here's the longlist as announced:

The Matter With Morris by David Bergen (on the waiting list for)
Player One by Douglas Coupland
Cities of Refuge by Michael Helm (sitting on my bookshelf at home!)
Light Lifting by Alexander MacLeod
The Debba by Avner Mandelman
The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman
This Cake is For the Party by Sarah Selecky
The Sentimentalists by Johanna Skibsrud
Lemon by Cordelia Strube (have out from the library)
Curiosity by Joan Thomas
Sanctuary Line by Jane Urquhart (on the waiting list for)
Cool Water by Dianne Warren (I've read this. See blog)
Annabel by Kathleen Winter (I've read this. See blog)

I've read two so far, and have others waiting for me. (Perhaps during my upcoming vacation?)

No comments:

Post a Comment