Tuesday 1 January 2013

Colorful Reading Challenge

Heard about this one from Melwyk and had to join.

The challenge is pretty simple:

1. Just choose 9 books with colors in the titles.  
2. The books can overlap with other reading challenges (because let's face it, we need them to.)  
3. Post your links to your reviews each month to share with other participants.
4. The challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 1, 2013.
5. Read to your heart's content!

I have a few colourful books on my shelves that should get me started.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! I am so glad you are participating. I just put up the January Links post so if/when you get to a book this month, be sure to add it! Then we can each find each other's reviews. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound fun, doesn't it? I'm sure you'll have no problem meeting the easy "rules" since you read so quickly! Looking forward to seeing what your titles will be.

    ReplyDelete