Sunday 6 September 2015

What's In a Name Challenge 2015 Wrap-Up Post

What's In a Name Challenge

What's In A Name 2015 logo

This challenge has to do with book titles and there are six categories. I finished this challenge in late August.

  1. A word including "ing" in it. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. Finished March 17
  2. A colour. A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler. Finished April 10
  3. A familial relationship The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness. Finished January 23
  4. A body of water I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson. Finished February 16
  5. A city The Serpent of Venice by Christopher Moore. Finished August 18 
  6. An animal The Yellow Eyes of Crocodiles by Katherine Pancol. Finished June 26

2 comments:

  1. That's an interesting challenge. I should try to see how much of those I managed this year.

    Happy Reading,
    Marianne from
    Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always surprised by how long it takes me to get some. I'm interested to see how you do.

    ReplyDelete